We are currently collaborating with technical and thought leaders to build the Office 365 Engage session lineup, which will be available in the near future. Below is a synopsis of what you can expect to learn at Office 365 Engage.
At Office 365 Engage (formerly European Office 365 Connect), you will explore the full capabilities of Microsoft’s enterprise collaboration platform and discover Office 365 solutions and implementation strategies, enabling you to better utilize Office 365 for your business.
Join your peers, technical and thought leaders, and service and solution providers for practical training on the following aspects of Office 365:
- SharePoint Online: Management of SharePoint Online and Hybrid Environments, Team Sites, and PowerShell for SharePoint
- Exchange Online: Management of Exchange Online and Hybrid Installations, Compliance, Exchange Online Protection and Advanced Threat Protection, and PowerShell for Exchange
- Azure Infrastructure: Azure Active Directory; Hybrid and Federation, Security (e.g., Multi-Factor Authentication, IRM, and Azure Information Protection), Enterprise Mobility Suite, and Microsoft Intune
- Office 365 Applications: Groups, Sites, Teams, Skype for Business, Planner, Delve and Delve Analytics, Stream, and OneDrive for Business
- Office 365 Management: Administration, Data Governance and Compliance, Office 365 Deployment and Migration, and Office 365 Import Service
- Development: Microsoft Graph, Creating SharePoint Online Apps, Building Exchange Online Apps, PowerApps, and Microsoft Flow
Don’t miss the chance to get a new and insightful view of Office 365, the platform’s capabilities, where Microsoft is investing, and how to exploit the functionality that exists within Office 365.